- make efficient use of existing roads and transit investment
- streamline services to save money
- achieve greater outcomes with current funding
- apply triple bottom line framework to align with Metro goals
- reduce administrative burden on Metro and it grantees
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Regional Travel Options Plan being updated - comments welcome
Metro is inviting comments on the updated Regional Travel Options Strategic Plan. The comment period begins Tuesday, February 21 and runs through Wednesday, March 21.
Components of the program include a coordinated marketing and outreach effort; an employer outreach program; a regional rideshare program; a grant program to support partners efforts across the region; and meansurement and evaluation of program investments and projects.
The plan is used to allocate transportation dollars for various area projects. The goals of the plan are:
Draft Plan: www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=454
Posted by L. Myron Gulch at 8:10 AM