Saturday, February 16, 2013
2013 SGNA Board Retreat Agenda
2013 Annual Sullivan's Gulch Neighborhood Association Board Retreat Meeting Agenda
Publication Date: February 16, 2013
Meeting Day Date & Time: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Holladay Park Plaza
1. Welcome, Introductions, Retreat Statement of Goals, Objectives and Purpose
2. Sullivan's Gulch Neighborhood Association By-Laws - suggestions and recommendations for potential modifications to the By-Laws for discussion including agreement on a path to ratification according to the existing By-Laws.
3. Principles, Practices and Procedures for Board Operations - a discussion and acceptance for Board activities and operations focusing on fiscal management, accounting and reporting.
4. 2013 Events Calendar and Budget - Presentation, discussion and adoption of an Events Calendar and Budget for 2013, with a discussion and agreement on the development and adoption of future events calendars and budgets.
5. Board Communications - a presentation and discussion of ideas and suggestions to improve Board Communications and Image.
6. Public Comment
7. Concluding Remarks
Posted by L. Myron Gulch at 10:01 PM